- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (860)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Shelley’s Eagle-owl (Bubo shelleyi): revise global status?
- Le Conte’s Thrasher (Toxostoma lecontei): request for information.
- Lark Bunting (Calamospiza melanocorys): revise global status?
- Henslow’s Sparrow (Passerculus henslowii): revise global status?
- Harris’s Sparrow (Zonotrichia querula): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Brown-capped Rosy-finch
Endemic to U.S.A., Brown-capped Rosy Finch (Leucosticte australis) is found only in the Rocky Mountains from southern Wyoming to northern New Mexico (Clement 2018). A high-altitude, tundra breeder, it will conduct some altitudinal movements to avoid severe weather in the … Continue reading