- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Bonin White-eye
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Bonin White-eye (Apalopteron familiare): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
BirdLife species factsheet for Bonin White-eye Bonin White-eye Apalopteron familiare is restricted to the Ogasawara Islands, Japan, where it has been recorded from all three island groups, the Muko-jima, Chichi-jima and Haha-jima Islands. It is currently listed as Vulnerable under criterion C2a(ii) … Continue reading