- Africa (212)
- Americas (377)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (321)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (149)
- Species Group (239)
- Taxonomy (165)
Five most recent topics
- Reclassification of species listed as CR, CR (PE), EW and EX following Butchart et al. (2018)
- Schoutedden’s Swift (Schoutedenapus schoutedeni): no longer a valid taxon.
- Spectacled Eider (Somateria fischeri): request for information.
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Blackpoll Warbler
Currently listed as Least Concern (see BirdLife International 2018), Blackpoll Warbler (Setophaga striata) is an extremely abundant passerine, breeding in boreal forest throughout Canada and Alaska, and into the extreme north-east of U.S.A. too (see Curson 2018). It is a … Continue reading