- Africa (212)
- Americas (377)
- Archive (948)
- Asia (321)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (149)
- Species Group (239)
- Taxonomy (165)
Five most recent topics
- Reclassification of species listed as CR, CR (PE), EW and EX following Butchart et al. (2018)
- Schoutedden’s Swift (Schoutedenapus schoutedeni): no longer a valid taxon.
- Spectacled Eider (Somateria fischeri): request for information.
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Black Lark
Archived 2015 topics: Black Lark (Melanocorypha yeltoniensis) – request for information from Central Asia
Black Lark Melanocorypha yeltoniensis breeds in SW Russia and N Kazakhstan, and winters south to the Black Sea, Caucasus, N Iran and southern Central Asia (Alström 2004). It is currently listed as Least Concern, because when last assessed it was … Continue reading