- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Black-headed Rufous-warbler
Archived 2018 topic: Black-headed Rufous-warbler (Bathmocercus cerviniventris): request for information.
Currently listed as Near Threatened, the Black-headed Rufous-warbler (Bathmocercus cerviniventris) is endemic to the Upper Guinea forest of West Africa (see BirdLife International 2018), where the species is predominantly threatened by habitat destruction and degradation. The species is listed as … Continue reading