- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Black-billed Flycatcher
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Black-billed Flycatcher (Aphanotriccus audax): downlist to Least Concern?
Black-billed Flycatcher Aphanotriccus audax is listed as Near Threatened on the IUCN Red List, however, it has been mapped by Natureserve/BirdLife International as having an estimated Extent of Occurrence (EOO) of 122,000 km2, hence it does not appear to approach the IUCN thresholds and appears to warrant downlisting to Least Concern. Continue reading