- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Bachman’s Sparrow
Bachman’s Sparrow (Peucaea aestivalis) is endemic to U.S.A. occurring on the coastal plains and Piedmont of south U.S.A. The species is generally found in lowland pine woodland, although it may also occur in clear-cut areas with grassy undergrowth and even … Continue reading