- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Bachman’s Sparrow
Bachman’s Sparrow (Peucaea aestivalis) is endemic to U.S.A. occurring on the coastal plains and Piedmont of south U.S.A. The species is generally found in lowland pine woodland, although it may also occur in clear-cut areas with grassy undergrowth and even … Continue reading