- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
- Canada delta in danger from trading port expansion July 10, 2019Fraser River Delta is one of British Columbia’s most vital habitats for migratory shorebirds, and the site of a major discovery about how shorebirds feed. Two BirdLife Partners, Bird Studies Canada and Nature Canada, are joining forces with BC Nature to halt plans for a huge trading port on-site.
- Nuevo récord en la Reserva Laney Rickman July 8, 2019Un número récord de pichones de la críticamente amenazada Paraba Barba Azul volaron de las cajas nidos en la Reserva Laney Rickman de la Asociación Armonía. Tras el período de reproducción 2018-2019 doce pichones volaron de nuestros nidos, aumentando a 81 el número total de pichones incorporados a la población adulta que no excede los […]
- Highlights from the ‘International Dawn Chorus 2019’ radio broadcast July 8, 2019Earlier this summer, our Irish partner BirdWatch Ireland had the great honour of co-producing the biggest and most ambitious live natural history radio broadcast ever made – the International Dawn Chorus Day. Niall Hatch who took part in the broadcast, shares his highlights from the day.
- Canada delta in danger from trading port expansion July 10, 2019
Tag Archives: Aruba
BirdLife species factsheet for Yellow-shouldered Amazon Yellow-shouldered Amazon is found in two isolated populations in northern coastal Venezuela (one in the north-west near Coro and one in the north-east near Puerto la Cruz), as well as on the islands of … Continue reading