- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (946)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Archer’s Lark
Archived 2015 topics: Archer’s Lark (Heteromirafra archeri) and Liben Lark (H. sidamoensis) are being lumped as Liben Lark (H. archeri): List the newly defined species as Critically Endangered?
Archer’s Lark (Heteromirafra archeri) and Liben Lark (H. sidamoensis) are being lumped as Liben Lark (H. archeri) following new analysis of morphological, molecular and vocal evidence (Spottiswoode et al. 2013). Prior to this taxonomic change, both H. archeri (BirdLife species … Continue reading