- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- A re-evaluation of the species limits in Asian white-eyes Zosterops: implications and an appeal for information to assess the status of the newly-recognised Sangkar White-eye Z. melanurus
- Brown-cheeked Bulbul (Alophoixus bres): request for information
- Seychelles White-eye (Zosterops modestus): revise global status?
- Maroon-tailed Parakeet (Pyrrhura melanura) is being split: assessment of newly recognised taxa.
- The newly described taxon Rote Leaf-warbler (Phylloscopus rotiensis) is to be recognized as a species by BirdLife International.
Tag Archives: Archer’s Lark
Archived 2015 topics: Archer’s Lark (Heteromirafra archeri) and Liben Lark (H. sidamoensis) are being lumped as Liben Lark (H. archeri): List the newly defined species as Critically Endangered?
Archer’s Lark (Heteromirafra archeri) and Liben Lark (H. sidamoensis) are being lumped as Liben Lark (H. archeri) following new analysis of morphological, molecular and vocal evidence (Spottiswoode et al. 2013). Prior to this taxonomic change, both H. archeri (BirdLife species … Continue reading