- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (947)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Sichuan Treecreeper (Certhia tianquanensis): downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Gurney’s Pitta (Hydrornis gurneyi): revise global status?
Category Archives: Illegal killing of birds
BirdLife International is currently leading a Review of illegal killing and taking of birds in Europe, the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Iran, jointly with OSME in the Middle East region. This project extends the geographic scope of our previous review of the illegal killing … Continue reading
In 2015 BirdLife International led a project aiming to review scope and scale of illegal killing and taking of birds in the Mediterranean region. As part of this work, information on the species affected and the number of individuals … Continue reading