- Africa (220)
- Americas (422)
- Archive (1,033)
- Asia (334)
- Australia (45)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (61)
- Pacific (164)
- Species Group (257)
- Taxonomy (176)
Five most recent topics
- Pampas Meadowlark (Leistes defilippii): request for information.
- Cipo Canastero (Asthenes luizae): revise global status?
- Plumbeous Antvireo (Dysithamnus plumbeus): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Helmeted Woodpecker (Hylatomus galeatus): uplist from VU to EN?
- Black-capped Piprites (Piprites pileata): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
Category Archives: Illegal killing of birds
Archived 2016 topic: Review of illegal killing of birds in Europe, the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Iran
BirdLife International is currently leading a Review of illegal killing and taking of birds in Europe, the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Iran, jointly with OSME in the Middle East region. This project extends the geographic scope of our previous review of the illegal killing … Continue reading
In 2015 BirdLife International led a project aiming to review scope and scale of illegal killing and taking of birds in the Mediterranean region. As part of this work, information on the species affected and the number of individuals … Continue reading