- Africa (211)
- Americas (376)
- Archive (949)
- Asia (320)
- Australia (42)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (90)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (59)
- Pacific (148)
- Species Group (238)
- Taxonomy (164)
Five most recent topics
- Dupont’s Lark (Chersophilus duponti): Request for information from North Africa
- Re-assessment of Species against Criterion B1: Red List Implications of the use of Minimum Convex Polygons
- Principe Speirops (Zosterops leucophaeus): revise global status?
- Tickell’s Brown Hornbill (Anorrhinus tickelli): request for information.
- Archived 2018 topic: Shelley’s Eagle-owl (Bubo shelleyi): revise global status?
Tag Archives: Salvin’s Prion
Archived 2016 topics: Salvin’s Prion (Pachyptila salvini) is being split: list P. salvini as Least Concern and P. macgillivrayi as Endangered?
BirdLife International now recognises the split of Pachyptila salvini into P. salvini and P. macgillivrayi. Prior to this taxonomic change, Salvin’s Prion Pachyptila salvini (http://www.birdlife.org/datazone/speciesfactsheet.php?id=3915) was listed as Least Concern, on the basis that it has a very large range, … Continue reading