- Africa (196)
- Americas (350)
- Archive (849)
- Asia (310)
- Australia (41)
- AZE (Alliance for Zero Extinction) (16)
- Europe & Central Asia (87)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (58)
- Pacific (140)
- Species Group (227)
- Taxonomy (161)
Five most recent topics
- Pale-throated Wren-babbler (Spelaeornis kinneari): revise global status?
- Painted Bunting (Passerina ciris): revise global status?
- Spectacled Eider (Somateria fischeri): request for information.
- Bahama Nuthatch (Sitta insularis): revise global status?
- Tawny Eagle (Aquila rapax): revise global status?
- Women are championing mangrove conservation in Nigeria March 5, 2018A group of women are working tirelessly to reverse life-threatening challenges facing local economies in Nigeria, as the country’s declining mangrove forests face extinction – after decades of degradation. The Society for Women and Vulnerable Groups (SWOVUGE) is helping communities to restore and sustainably manage mangrove forests in the five villages of the Ukpom Okom […]
- Project to save the “Rhinoceros of the Caribbean” gets gold standard March 2, 2018
- Nature in the rich man’s world March 1, 2018Ariel Brunner calls for more funding for EU nature conservation in his editorial for the latest issue of the BirdLife Europe & Central Asia newsletter. Read the full issue – February Newsletter: The Silence of the Leaders All of us know the challenges of managing our budgets - of saving bit by bit for something […]
- Women are championing mangrove conservation in Nigeria March 5, 2018
Tag Archives: Rodrigues Warbler
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Rodrigues Warbler (Acrocephalus rodericanus) and Rodrigues Fody (Foudia flavicans): downlist both to Near Threatened?
BirdLife Species Factsheet for Rodrigues Warbler BirdLife Species Factsheet for Rodrigues Fody The known population of Rodrigues Warbler Acrocephalus rodericanus declined to as few as 8 pairs and one singleton in 1979, but a slow increase followed in the 1980s … Continue reading